This event is realized in Work Package 7 the EU-funded project SCORE- Sporting Cities Opposing Racism in Europe. The purpose of the event is to:
- boost stakeholder discussions on combatting racism and discrimination in and through sports in Europe
- discuss survey results and findings on gaps, challenges, training needs and best practices identified in a survey (conducted in Work Package 6)
- understand stakeholder perspectives to enrich Strategic Planning Model for local authorities
- Local authorities (administration/directorate, sports department, education department, integration department, equality/anti-discrimination office…)
- Other public authorities (national or regional level)
- Social and civil society organisations active in the fields of sport and the prevention of racism and racial discrimination.
- Professional or amateur sports organisations
- Professional or amateur athletes
- Universities and research centers
- Activists and individuals working to prevent racism and discrimination in/through sports
European stakeholder discussion
When: 7 Nov 2023, 13:00 – 15:00 CET
Register in advance for this meeting:
More information on the programme will follow soon!